PU aims to attract and select students who demonstrate promising academic merit and motivation for learning.
Admission requirements are as follows:
In addition to your application form, you will need to submit:
- One passport-sized photo
- A copy of your identity card or passport
- A sealed and stamped envelope from your school that includes the official transcript of your Year 10 and 11 grades
- Your official certificate for the Lebanese Baccalaureate or its equivalent (French Baccalaureate, IB, etc.)
- Your official scores for PU Entrance Assessment or its equivalent in SAT, TOEFL, or EEE upon release
- A non-refundable application fee of LL 75,000 ($50) (The $50 admission fee is required to cover the application and PU entrance assessment costs).
After applying to Phoenicia University, students are requested to sit for a PU entrance assessment. Exemption from the assessment is possible for those students that have already passed their SAT, TOEFL or EEE, and this decision is made on a case-by-case basis.
Please click here to check the PU Entrance Assessment schedule.
Transfer students have the same application requirements as new students, but must also submit:
- A detailed official transcript from the previous university
Transfer Students Within PU
To transfer within PU students need to submit their GPA and must not be on a probation period.