PU aims to attract and select students who demonstrate promising academic merit and motivation for learning.
Admission requirements are as follows:
In addition to your application form, you will need to submit:
- One passport-sized photo
- A copy of your identity card or passport
- A sealed and stamped envelope from your school that includes the official transcript of your Year 10 and 11 grades
- Your official certificate for the Lebanese Baccalaureate or its equivalent (French Baccalaureate, IB, etc.)
- Your official scores for PU Entrance Assessment or its equivalent in SAT, TOEFL, or EEE upon release
- A non-refundable application fee of LL 75,000 ($50) (The $50 admission fee is required to cover the application and PU entrance assessment costs).
After applying to Phoenicia University, students are requested to sit for a PU entrance assessment. Exemption from the assessment is possible for those students that have already passed their SAT, TOEFL or EEE, and this decision is made on a case-by-case basis.
Please click here to check the PU Entrance Assessment schedule.
Additional required documents of Lebanese students applying for freshman program include:
- Equivalence from the Lebanese Ministry of Education to enroll in the freshman program
- Minimum score for SAT I +SAT II required is 2600 for Arts and 2750 for Sciences as set by the Ministry of Education.
Required subjects in SAT 2 are:
Freshman Arts: Math 1 and any other subject
Freshman Science: Math 2 and two of the following subjects: Biology, Chemistry, or Physics
- In order to apply for freshman you only need SAT 1(SAT reasoning test), SAT II (SAT subject test) can be completed during your freshman year.
- As a Lebanese student, you will not be able to enroll in a B.A or a B.S program and join sophomore class until you submit both a Lebanese baccalaureate equivalency requirement set by the Lebanese Ministry of Education and Freshman requirement set by PU Admission Committee
Lebanese students with an international program (non – Lebanese program)
Applicants should submit the equivalence to the Lebanese baccalaureate from the Lebanese Ministry of Education.
Transfer students have the same application requirements as new students, but must also submit:
- A detailed official transcript from the previous university
Transfer Students Within PU
To transfer within PU students need to submit their GPA and must not be on a probation period.
MBA Admission Requirements:
- Completion of the MBA admission application Form
- Proof of English proficiency (PU English Assessment Test or TOEFL)
- Official GMAT or GRE score report
- Official transcript(s) from all universities attended
- Certified copies of all educational certificates, degrees, and/or diplomas
- Two recommendation letters, one from a professor and the other from an employer/supervisor (work-related)
- Certificate of employment for current and/or prior work experience (if applicable)
- Equivalency of the applicant’s bachelor’s degree from the Lebanese Ministry of Higher Education.
- One recent passport-size photograph
- A non-refundable fee of 50 USD (75,000 LBP)
- An interview, if required
For more information, please write to email@example.com