Officers of the College:
- Raoul E. Nap, PhD Dean of the College
- Fred Saleh, PhD Associate Dean
The College of Public Health (CPH) at Phoenicia University is dedicated to promoting excellence in teaching, research, and community services by crafting professionals who provide leadership in evidence practice and ensure healthier societies. This purpose promotes the health and well-being of individuals and communities. CPH students will be involved in research and will master hands-on projects to become leaders in the provision of care, discovery of new treatment modalities, and administering access to care for the population it serves.
The College of Public Health is led by a Dean who overseas three departments: Health Management and Policy, Nutrition and Sciences, and Rehabilitation Sciences.
The College of Public Health offers the following academic programs:
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Speech Therapy
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Public Health
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Public Health – Track Health Administration
In a world where sufficient access to health care is becoming increasingly rare, the College of Public Health aims to provide its students with the highest level of education in the fields of Public Health, Health Care Administration and Speech Therapy. Graduates from the College are educated and trained to have a lasting impact on the general living conditions and health of the population they will serve.
- Pursue a diverse educational degree completion program that allows health professionals to enrich their employment in their chosen field
- Develop and boost the students’ leadership and health care knowledge through academic inquiry while applying critical research skills and using current, practical health care models
- Enhance the students’ understanding of diverse population groups in health care and prepare them to take leadership roles in the rapidly changing health care environment
- Enhance the students’ understanding of the political, social, legal and ethical issues that may be encountered and have an impact on the health care practice
- Gain knowledge that helps bridge between theory, research, community public health awareness and clinical care
The College of Public Health offers the following degrees: