Within the first few years following graduation, the civil engineering graduates of the College of Engineering at Phoenicia University are expected to:
- PEO1. Contribute to the betterment of their communities through the practical application of the knowledge and skills gained through their degree.
- PEO2. Be effective team members, exhibiting progress towards becoming leaders, managers, and mentors.
- PEO3. Uphold the ethics of the profession through steadfast wisdom and determination even in the face of apathy.
- PEO4. Pursue lifelong professional development through continued learning, certification, licensure, and graduate studies.
- PEO5. Become advocates for sustainable standards and practices.