PU aims to attract and select students who demonstrate promising academic merit and motivation for learning.
Admission requirements are as follows:
In addition to your application form, you will need to submit:
- One passport-sized photo
- A copy of your identity card or passport
- A sealed and stamped envelope from your school that includes the official transcript of your Year 10 and 11 grades
- Your official certificate for the Lebanese Baccalaureate or its equivalent (French Baccalaureate, IB, etc.)
- Your official scores for PU Entrance Assessment or its equivalent in SAT, TOFEL, or EEE upon release
- A non-refundable application fee of LL 75,000 ($50) (The $50 admission fee is required to cover the application and PU entrance assessment costs).
After applying to Phoenicia University, students are requested to sit for a PU entrance assessment. Exemption from the assessment is possible for those students that have already passed their SAT, TOFEL or EEE, and this decision is made on a case-by-case basis.
Transfer students have the same application requirements as new students, but must also submit:
- A detailed official transcript from the previous university
Transfer students within PU
To transfer within PU students need to submit their GPA and must not be on a probation period.
Students of the School of Continuing Education and Executive Programs
School of Continuing Education or Executive Program students have the same application requirements as new students, but the official scores requirement relates only to TOFEL or EEE.